Sunday, August 30, 2026

Brahman

Brahman is both shuddha chaitanyam in sushupti, the same shuddha chaitanyam appears as a dream does, as jagat kAranam brahman, and kAryam brahman in what makes it a waking state or a dream state, just like jewels etc are gold. So even this waking dream remain as non dual gold alone, or water alone, but the status of this waking state is mithya only. In this mithya state alone we have autism etc and all the worries and so on. 

With this knowledge I can operate in this mithya jagat within the laws here, by undertaking karma etc that can potentially neutralize prarabdha and mitigate the damage it may cause as a result. 

Japa yagna is one such yagna, vedanta mananam is also going to lend some punya phalam for sure. I will use this for loka kshemam and within that I can say my daughter is my loka. Aham brahmasmi. Daughter is brahman, she means the world to me, she is my loka. Hence whatever I do for loka kshemam will most certainly bless her to the maximum possible extent. OM tat sat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brahman